‘You can’t expect the level of excitement of your audience to be greater than your own.”
Presentation impact ‘training’
A Highly Concentrated Masterclass on Presentation and Influencing Skills Coaching
Purpose: This “total immersion” program helps individuals focus upon the emotional needs of their audience, how to deliver compelling, memorable and inspirational presentations rather than “illustrated talks.”
The training is designed to ensure that individuals develop their natural strengths whilst avoiding negative behaviour patterns. The tone set encourages learning through an informal atmosphere of fun, openness and participation.
We believe that anyone can be trained to become a compelling, engaging and inspirational presenter. The only thing that separates individuals is how long it takes them to achieve their full potential.
Presentation Impact is limited to a maximum of SIX people in order to ensure complete engagement throughout the course and to give each individual maximum exposure to the learning experience.
This two day training event begins with a pre-event “Delegate Audit,” which is a brief, confidential discussion with each attendee in order to ascertain their perceptions concerning current skill levels and to obtain insights concerning their expectations and aims. This ensures that greater focus can be given to individual needs and aims.
What They Learn
Principles of highly effective exhibiting
How to transfer positive emotion with professionalism
How to instantly break through interpersonal barriers and establish immediate rapport
How to engage and use showmanship
How to efficiently qualify business potential
The TLP Trade Show System of effective Selling
How to leave customers with a lasting valued impression + much more…
Your team will enjoy and experience increased levels of motivation and success as they
learn to utilise the best approaches to effective trade show performance.
Your Investment in this coaching experience will provide you with the following benefits:
- A major increase in qualified leads
- Increased levels of customer contact
- Improved customer response
- A significant increase in energy and purpose
- An enhanced exhibition stand atmosphere
Exhibition Impact Training can be delivered as a full day pre-event coaching and training experience or as a half-day high protein focus session.
In addition: We can work closely with your Sales and Marketing Management so that the company can implement the full value from our Exhibition Impact show strategies
Exhibition Impact Training
First step: contact us today for Impact Training and get ready to Experience greater results!
The course helps individuals overcome:
- Limiting Beliefs
- Physical challenges (i.e., poor vocal qualities or poor physical posture
- Lack of technique
- Poor planning, structure or content
- Lack of awareness of a presentation’s true purpose
Delegates will learn:
- Five-step formula for delivering an effective and successful presentation every time.
- How to develop a presentation – The unique characteristics, content and structure
- How to maintain consistency in content delivery – Techniques that are sure fire
- How to engage and connect –Your Secret Weapon
- Maintaining Interest – Elements of showmanship and audience involvement
- Presentation aids – The use of visuals
- Clarifying the Presentations Purpose – Zero in on visitor hot button
We will give special attention to:
- Charisma and Rapport – how to create a compelling ‘Presence’
- Knowing the audience – what an audience wants and why
- Learning to Inspire – the difference between informing and compelling them to act
- Physical and mental preparation – turning nervous apprehension into dynamic energy
- Using the tools – to heighten an audiences interest
- Transformational Vocabulary – learn the importance and power of language